Come on Jump In!
The following is open postings for volunteer or employment opportunities at the River!
In order to bring honor to the Lord, oversee and train the Worship Team(s) to facilitate, schedule, organize and maintain materials to meet the needs of the Worship and Music Ministries.
- Be a Partner in Good Standing
- Be a mature believer, walking in integrity, giving God’s House priority
- Possess a solid understanding of church governmental structure and policies
- Have taken Discipleship Training-Full Coursework within the House
- Demonstrate faithfulness and submission to the Pastor.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and organizational skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Have the ability to teach/train others in this department
- Have the ability to build healthy relationships.
Pastor Danny Thornton
- Welcome new musicians and/or singers through invitation or audition, who are partners in good standing and adhere to the Standard of Excellence.
- Hold to the Church Vision meeting the needs of multi-cultures.
- Train Worship Leaders and Team members in ministry expectations and responsibilities, including being teachable and sensitive to the Holy Spirit.
- Teach Worship Leaders and Team members regarding front stage presence to lead and engage the congregation before the throne of God, rather than withdraw to personal worship.
- Plan, schedule and communicate rehearsals for singers and musicians to solidify the team and eliminate confusion.
- Maintain clean and orderly Platform, Music and Storage Rooms.
- Order supplies and materials, as needed, and develop the church music library, submitting receipts in a timely manner.
- Be aware of and adhere to copyright procedures and report and file necessary documents.
- Update the 30-Song Playlist every 90 days.
- Submit the playlist for the service by Thursday of that week.
- For a period of time, be submitted to worship coach, Pastor Matt Lockwood, via Facetime or Skype.
- Communicate with the Music and Media Ministers for the purpose of special event planning (i.e. Prayer and Leadership meetings, breakfasts, impact weekends, etc.).
- Meet weekly with the Pastor (in person, by Skype, or phone) for vision and direction as the Lord leads. Make these meetings a priority and voice any concerns you may have at this time.
Worship Team Leaders, Musicians and Singers
Email: Josie Torrillo with resume 7 & cover letter. – email@example.com